Thursday, July 20, 2006

Resistance is the Key!!

Having a guy best friend is so beneficial to me especially when I'm just so clueless about 'the game theory.' LOL. Talking to him makes me feel better, just seeing his side of things lets me know how guys think. Why they behave the way they do? A lesson I've learnt from him - RESISTANCE.

I'm gonna be honest and say that Gabrielle did lose her cool a few months back. I was totally intrigued by some guy I knew, lost contact with and bumped into again. I thought he could be the ONE, I thought he could be good to me, I thought he would be the one to make me feel complete. BLAH BLAH BLAH. As I said Gabrielle lost her cool, I really did. It got to the point where I was frustrated with the guy for not showing as much interest as I was. But thinking about it, I can't blame him.

My b.f. told me that I had to lay off, play it cool. That's exactly what I did. Text, calls, emails - now don't even laugh or anything (emails were forward messages) - I just didn't forward emails to him, so yeah that's what I did.
I absolutely love my b.f. for that simple piece of info cos after I did that the guy started calling me, texting me, he even asked 'have I offended you in any way?' LOL.
The tables had turned, but by that time I was over him - you know how I am. Shame!

- Gabrielle

No comments: