Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Random thoughts!

• I want to find him, I know he’s out there

• Why do people call you the most when you’re trying to sleep?

• I wanna move, I’m thinking Venice

• My younger siblings are growing up and I’m not around to see it

• I really love my mum. I think I would go crazy (literally) if anything
happened to her. God forbid.

• I’m broke!

• I think my best friend is going to get married before me

• I realised I have this instinct to want to please people even if it really
inconveniences me.

• I want chocolate, scratch that I just want some food. Been real hungry
recently.

• The relationship between my dad and I is becoming more and more distant by
the day. I could not talk to him for months and I wouldn’t feel anything. Is
that bad?

• I love my fellow AfroDivas, seriously! Imagine out of the 20yrs I’ve been on
this earth, its only a few months ago that I met ladies that complement my
views, people I feel really comfortable with.

• Is it weird for me to acknowledge when a girl is pretty? I dunno I just have
to look at them. I can’t help it. Lol.

• I can’t hold eye contact with people I truly care about. Guys that I like or
if I feel really guilty about something.

• You think people recognise how important I am when they see me – I mean do
people analyse how important you must be and respond to you on a scale of 1
to 10 (10 being the most important). When I feel some people talk to me like
I’m on scale 1.

• Ok I’m feeling sorry for myself now.

• I’m leaning towards the younger guys – am I a cradle snatcher? Lol. Oh well!
I don’t care, its better to get some than none at all.

• LMAO! Oh you know I ain’t getting none, AARGH my life. (B.F. Why are you
laughing at me?)

• My best friend thinks I’m gonna come out the closet soon.

• I like 2 guys at work, but I don’t know whether I really like them or I’m
trying to keep myself occupied.

• Thoughts of my ex disgusts me. I shudder when I think about me and him.
Why did I get in that relationship?

• You know I like you right – you just do certain things to annoy me. I know
you don’t like me like that, its something I’m going to have to deal with.

• I want a car. God provide me with a car – not no banger though. I want to
ride in style.

• You think we could really be like GIRLFRIENDS, you know that would be sooo
cool, like AARGH so cool. Even if we were still based here, but everyone
had their own thing going on. Life is but a dream.

• I could go on all day, I actually think too much. Back to my hustle,
studying and working.

• I need a sugar daddy! OK, change that to 'I would like', it's hard being so
independent.

- Gabrielle

No comments: