Saturday, May 06, 2006

Kick 'Mr Potential' to the curb...Apparently

For some reason I seem to have a lot of time on my hands, cause every time I post, I've either watched or read something that I have to share and guess what...Today is no exception! The title just struck me so I had to read it,
KICK MR POTENTIAL TO THE CURB! (I couldn't believe it...When u finally find 'Mr right' whoever he may be, why would you want to let go?)

Yes, that sounds harsh, But this is the man you like and could learn to love. This is a guy who has drama. He is a walking headache. This guy is the one you run from like the wind. Life wont get any better with this guy. The only person that can help him is himself! Mr Potential has to create his own life. You cant try to make it for him. He has to get past the potential and learn to be a man for himself, by himself
You then think to yourself "do I want to be happy or do I want to survive?" Life is more then survival. Go for the happiness and kick Mr. Potential with no ambition to the curb.


So im sitting there thinking OH, the distinction has to be made between Mr Potential and Mr Right. Mr Potential has the qualities to become Mr Right but is not quite there...hmmm so im reminiscing about my past relations and conclude that I seem to be confusing Mr Right (a.k.a the guy I've never met)with actual Mr Potential's ( a.k.a my ex-boyfriend)? That could explain my single status now (which I have no problem with...sometimes) but then again, how do you differentiate the two when the characteristics seem so similar? Am I confusing u? Because I sure am confused! Is it really possible to kick 'Mr Potential' to the curb, cant I just train him to being a Mr Superb?....Nah, these books on life lessons can only be taken so far, look at me trying to re-evaluate future relationships, let me just leave it up to whatever God has planned.

x_soul sista_x

No comments: