Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I'm Back!

WOW! I never realised actually how dependant I am on my laptop, those few weeks felt like a lifetime. Thank God exams are over, now the fun can begin.

1st > That guy didn't call me. In fact I didn't hear a word from him at all, a day before the date, on the date and after. The cheek! I already told you guys I wasn't as excited as I wanted to be so honestly it didn't shock me. It just baffled me I guess. I mean why would this guy volunteer up a day for us to go out but then not call. But hey whatever, old news. He called me like a week or two after, oh yeah, I do believe I let that phone ring. NEXT !!


2nd > Been talking to this guy I met in a bar, handsome and everything but I'm just not feeling him like that, I mean its like talking to my friend who lives down the road from me, all just general conversation. I'm just not connected to him. But maybe I'm not concerned about him 'cos he looks like a cross between my ex and some other guy I knew in college. Basically they all just kinda look alike. Puts me off in a way. BUT ANYWHOOOO....


3rd > Im FINALLY getting back into sync with my world. You ever feel ugly, fat, too skinny, unpopular, well that was me for the past two weeks. Just not feeling happy about myself at all and that's not me. I mean I'm not the prettiest (model type), I'm not the richest (even though I claim that for my future) and on a positive note Mother Africa has generously endowed me with a boo-tay that doesn't suit my slender figure so you'd expect a girl like me to feel content. But that wasn't the case, there was no real reason for me to be in a funk like that. But hey it's all good. I'm back in sync. I don't know why I felt like that, I'm just happy I'm back to normal now. Well, not so 'normal' but you know what I mean.

As for me and my quests, boi.... we'll just see where life takes me. I'm gonna be in LEEDS for a while, let's see what happens......

No comments: