Monday, November 12, 2007

Tomorrow is not promised...

I was checking out the black gossip site "Crunk and Disorderly" this morning and it had a story on kanye West's mother passing away suddenly during the weekend. Dr Donda West was only 58 years old, reading it made me think about my own love ones and how in life we generally think everyone around us is always going to be there. Many of us are guilty of taking those around us for granted. when I see my family and friends It never crosses my mind that it'll be the last time and I'm sure for many of you its the same.
I really do appreciate my family and friends and I hope they know that, but sometimes hoping people know, isnt enough. I'm going to make more of a conscious effort to show I'm truly thankful for the people God has brought into my life, positive or negative.
It also made me re-realise that life really is too short to waste on petty issues and that we should'nt wait to rectify things within our lives, because we may not be here to do it.
So like the old saying goes...
"Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last...Tomorrow is Not Promised".
Peace

- SistaLova

No comments: