Monday, January 23, 2006

I Miss You

I miss you with a special part of my heart
But my head knows we’re better apart
You’re like the poison of my eye
And either way I feel like I’ll die
A life without you makes me feel alone
But when you’re here I wish you were gone
They say love blossoms like a flower
Then my weed killer has no power
For everyday is a struggle to forget
The happy times linger yet
The pain I can’t seem to remember
Although the fear stays to linger
Afraid, cause I’ll know you’ll hurt me
But I still want you here to hold me
Wise, cause I keep everything inside
My feelings are the start of my own demise
For you my feelings I can’t deny
But my heart I can’t supply

- Soul_Full

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally!!!....dis is a cool poem is dere a possible story attached??
keep up da good wrk afrodivas!!

Anonymous said...

this is a very moist poem.