Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Isn't it beautiful when break-ups are mature; take away all the name calling, taking back and animosity. Good friendship doesn't have to end just because everything else does, in everything there's a blessing.

Here we are again, but things have changed
Ain't no point in lying, they ain't the same
You've gone your way, and I've gone mine
It was bound to happen over time
All the good times, I won't forget
I'm forever grateful that we met
All the pain and hurt I won't hold against you
I'm grateful for what you put me through
Cause all the pain was a lesson learnt
You don't know the pain o fire til you get burnt
But don't worry, coz I can't hold no hate
It wasn't meant to be, call it fate
I don't think you see what you've done to me
But just give me time to be free
I'll always hold you in my heart
Its for the best that we part
You were my start, and my end
But I've grown up, lets not pretend

- Soul_Full

1 comment:

the AfroDivas said...

ok soul_full...ur killing me!! cn u pls let us know the story behind these poems..cos it seems lyk they're quite interesting...

- Gabrielle