Friday, January 27, 2006

Sprung

Everyone remembers their first time, I'm not even talking about your actual first time, I'm talking about the first time someone made you feel like you were sex appeal.com. Just by the way they talked to you or touched you, they made you feel like you were God's gift to them, making you want to share all of you with them.

As you hold me, I can feel your heat
The power we hold, when we meet
Your warm arms hold me tight
I forget all wrong, coz this feels right
As our lips touch I hold back the lust
Coz to be with you, near you is a must
With our lips together never to part
I feel the beating of my heart
Telling me, this is what we longed for
Holding us together just a little bit more
I hold you tighter as ours lips part
Coz we both know it's only the start
I lay my head down on your chest
In this place I could forever nest
As you hold me tighter, I need more
And I know you feel the same for sure
Your hands trace around my body
I guide you, to let you know I'm ready

- Soul_Full

6 comments:

the AfroDivas said...

ummm....soul_full is there something that u want 2 share with the ova afrodivas?? i think u need 2 tell us wot happened...lyk full story...cos if its d same guy dts mkin u rite all dese poems. WE NEED 2 KNOW wot happened

- Gabrielle

Anonymous said...

im feeling dis poem better than the ova moist one

the AfroDivas said...

Yep,yep...Gabrielle is right! We NEED TO KNOW, cos anyone who can make u write like this has got to be something.....lol

- SistaLova

the AfroDivas said...

Ok Soul_full, u have to elaborate cuz u cant leave me on a cliff hanger like that!

the AfroDivas said...

I meant to leave my name, last comment was from me,

x-soulsista-x

the AfroDivas said...

Alright I'll try and put it into words, watch out for part 1

-Soul_Full