Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Introducing BruthaDiva?

Yeah! you read it right, it wasnt your eyez decieving you.. I am da BruthaDiva, I got tired of reading all da oestrogen intensifyed, unbalanced and biased reports on us bruthas. So I got da hook up from my AfroDivas to write (as best I can) an honest, inciteful expression of the male mind...lol pls. Me inciteful! anywayz I was trying to think of a topic dat would interest da masses. Then I realised I dont care if u like what I say because i'm gonna say it anyway!
Right about now you probably think i'm a cocky, arrogant and sexist guy. Well....your right! and I make no excuses for that. This blog is all about telling da truth right?
Ok...Why do black girls have sooo much attitude? (do u like da way i dropped dat, yeah me too!) Now before all da girls reading this go crazy, and start cursing at their computer monitors I dont mean all black girls I just mean most...lol
No seriously...I love women especially black women, I was raised by one. I love their inner strength and heavenly bodies! But sometimes you sista's are too much!
...let me use an example; I was at a party not too long ago. Looking "fresh to def!" as always and da music was great. Everyone seemed to be having a good time. Across da dancefloor i see a very attractive lady. So I proceeded to approach her, putting my swagger on. Then I politely asked her for a dance. (Noticed I asked her and did'nt grab her from behind like some other brutha's do!) she looked me up and down as if I was suspected terrorist! kmt....then she said "no, not right now" but from da tone of her voice, what she really meant was "no, and don't look to dance with me later".
Someone explain to me how this could happen!! I mean i'm a good looking guy, confident, have a job and I treat ladies with respect (I had to highlight ladies, cos' some ain't!).
What does a good brutha have to do for you??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude!!! You getting this all wrong... first of all lets get this clear... "good looking" is all relative! so dont think because u like what you see or the fact that 80% of the female population find you good looking means that you are good looking to a certain girl... first of all... girls aren't into good looking guys...THEY ARE INTO ATTRACTIVE GUYS.... what makes a guy attractive... is his confidence, his smile, his countenance and being able to be the centre of attraction... (not by his looks) but by his aura...

also maybe if you did have more cutting edge to urself when you approached her on the dance floor... she'd have danced wiv you.. come on listen to urself... "I politely asked her for a dance..." DUDE THIS ISNT THE EIGHTIES....!!!! By asking her a question you are giving her a chance to say no!!!

THE ONE WHO HOLDS ALL THE ANSWERS

Miguel Harper said...

BLLAARRRPP, I'm feeling that comment, yeah, always keep her on her toes, by asking her for a dance you just gave her the ultimate power to throw it back in your face, was she on her own, with friends? if so, you could have payed attention to her friends first before her so they enjoy your attention, making you attractive because if her friends like you then there's a high possibility that she might like you too but be SPONTANEOUS at all times bruv, it works(everyone knows this, even women know it)....peace n love. SL