Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Chirpsin d man dem (pt 2)

Ok... so I said I'm gonna start chirpsin d man dem and since then I haven't come across a guy that is worthy of me 'chirpsin'. Lol. Yeah that was up until I went to a little get 2 gether and there he was. The epitome of FINE. Oh my days!! He was beautiful man, the whole image. But see this chirpsin thing only works when you first see the person init, not if you've met them a couple of times.

I mean I know this guy but it's only recently that I noticed how nice he is. In other words my eyes opened WELL WELL! But see I just talk to him as a friend not a best friend, just someone I'm cool with. But to him I'm probably a young girl, he probably doesn't even 'see' me like that, that's why I want him to notice me. I mean I think we would actually be good together. So how do I go about it, how do I get him to notice me... cos that's what I want basically. I want him to like me. Is that a bad thing?

If he doesn't like me I'll move on. I know that for sure. It's not hard for me to like someone else(even my friends can tell you.... one of my good friends (her name Bushrat..lol..lol) calls me a 'crush hoe'), I can just 'like' one guy one day and watch another guy the next. But thats another story for another day.

Back to this 'beautiful' guy, what if he does like me... ah I can't stop thinking about him... I need to see him again. I wonder if this is how guys feel when they see 'the one' or a girl that they think is BUFF. I try to get him out of my mind but I can't, it kinda sucks 'cos I promised myself that I wouldn't focus on guys. But oh my days.......wot to do?? Someone help me 'cos the next time I see him I don't want to act a fool, I don't want to make it obvious to him that I like him but I reall want him to like me...

What do I do??

- Gabrielle

3 comments:

Miguel Harper said...

move to him and show him how you feel..find out if he is in some sort of relationship first though, because you will look very stupid if your there spilling ur heart out and he's got some gabrielle union chick back home....show him that u r worth a million pounds(nt dollars) what guy doesn't want to be a millionaire?? let him know that he's broke n he needs a million pound chick in his life(if u worth that much that is...hehe)
jus be you, if that aint gud enough, oh well!

RAHEEM-Xxx

www.sugarlounge.blogspot.com

the AfroDivas said...

Im feelin wat Raheem said...u r worth so much and u need someone that can realise that & if he cant then he cant be worth ur time or energy...no matter how "beautiful" he is..lol

Anonymous said...

show him that u r worth a million pounds(nt dollars) what guy doesn't want to be a millionaire??.....i think that is da best metophor eva!