Monday, February 20, 2006

Not so Diva-esque!

Have you ever noticed when your phone stops ringing? Like I hope I’m not the only one but no one seems to call me anymore. And at first it didn’t bother me, but it’s like now I just sit at home doing nothing… and even through that I don’t get any calls. All I can think about is the amount of fun my friends are having, I don’t even like calling people at these times because it will add insult to my injury. Hearing your friend having fun with their friends. Nah… I’m not going to call. What’s happening to me? Gabrielle’s getting soft… I used to be tough, I used to be admired, my phone was always ringing, and I was always talking to someone. What’s happened? Have I crawled down my society circle? I hope not! I brought together my circle of friends… this can’t be happening. Just imagine if I was to call one of them, and they all happened to be together. Aargh…right now my life doesn’t seem so great. I haven’t even got any work to occupy myself with. Back in London and I feel like an absolute loser. This is not how I pictured it. I didn’t think I’d ever say this but I can’t wait to go back to uni. I’m being serious. And my uni. isn’t even the livest one… it’s actually quite boring when you eradicate the ‘raving, drinking,’ (not that I do that) but that’s all there is. And to me that is BORING!! How many raves can you go to in one week? Ok, ok, yes I know you can reach loads…but that’s really not me. But enough about that… what am I going to do about this ‘no calls’ thing. I mean I even check my phones (notice I said phones, no one calls me on either) to see whether there’s reception… now that’s sinking to an all time low don’t you think? Maybe this is the time when I’m supposed to focus on work and stuff but how can I do that? All my work is in… I finished everything. Oh my gosh!! I think I’ve fallen down my social circle.

Not so diva-esque as I thought huh.

- Gabrielle

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...ive been feeling like that at lately...the funny thing is ive got 3 lines and none of them r popping off and thats not usual at all...my lines r hot lines...all 3 of them r usually on call waitin...but its nothing ive had time to meditate and reflect on my own life...u see it...but no-one has jisted me for a week now...OGAJU...

Anonymous said...

"ha ha ha hehe he"

Anonymous said...

dont worry, it's just the beginning of the "Bridget Jones" kinda life when you'll literally be begging guys to talk to you and all that fiesty and "im too nice" attitude will all fly out of the window.

From someone who knows

Anonymous said...

i do dat wen i dnt get calls i text bout 90% of chic's in my fonebook wen i dnt get calls but i stopped coz i realise bout only 5% of dem call bac. Dats depressin!!! its nothing dough it gives me a chance to reflect on the important things. Not getting calls aint an indication dat ure fallin down da social cycle its most probably due to da fact............ i tried 2 fink of sumfing nice 2 say....... but i cant so bun it...wen ure fone dont ring its just dnt ring man its tough