Monday, February 06, 2006

I asked for love, you gave me pain
I gave my all, your heart to gain
I forget everything, and gave you mine
Thought trust and love, could heal it over time
I asked to trust, you brought me lies
They call it love, all I got was trials
Sometimes I wish I never, asked for anything at all
Maaybe then, I wouldnt have to fall
In and out of love, with you
Never knowing if this love is true

Ever since I can remember I've asked myself as a woman 'Why do we do the things we do?'. Only us can hold onto something as obscure as a smile and stay in relationships we know we shouldnt even be reading about let alone be in. But this is far from the truthbecause as you read this somewhere some how another woman is doing the same thing, holding onto a relationship with the hope that one day it'll be what we want it to be, instead of just saying this isnt it and moving on, we stay until either us or the relationship run out of life, wither up and die. So I'm gonna ask everyone else (who's honest enough to admit) 'Why do we do the things we do?' (men too).

- Soul_Full

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I fink from a womans perspective that we do this kind of stupidness for one reason;
we dont want 2 b alone. Not in the long term sense but, in the sense that sometimes it is nice to have some1 2 call on, or chill wiv an b intimate with n feel like we 'feeling' with u kna? Holding on to this guy, means we can keep warm till the 'one' arrives. Which is very badmine but very true.

Anonymous said...

we just dont want dnt be alone...sad but true