Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Say a lil' prayer

I want to ask my afro divas and other readers of this blog to say a small prayer to end all da madness dats been going on in da world, because i'm afraid my friend is gonna loose her mind!!

Truth is shes not really a friend but a collegue from work, every time she reads or hears a story about anthrax, mad cow disease or bird flu da girl goes into a panic and tries to track down whateva cure she thinks is available. She's so afraid of bird flu she nearly falls to the ground in da fetal position wheneva she sees a pigeon!!...lol

I should'nt even laugh, cos its serious....she keeps on advising everyone to wear gloves when opening their mail and drink soy milk because she's afraid of catching mad cow's disease from drinking cow's milk...kmt
I think all dis nonsense came from her trip to America...(u kno dey all crazy).

So remeba peps to say a lil' prayer!

- SistaLova

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL...LOL....LOL