Thursday, February 09, 2006

There with me

As I look back over my life
As I look back at all my trials
I take a step back and realise
That as low as I've been
All the pain I've seen
Been part of the wrong scene
Now I know
As low as I may go
Some how God's love will show
Although I've been through the storm
And I've felt all alone
Now the pains gone
I can sassn wasn't by myself
All along there was someone else
Holding my hand through it all
God was there through it all

Life is a journey full of ups and downs, everyone's journey is different; some have more ups, some have more downs. As holy as we may all like to paint ourselves at our darkest moments God is usually the last person we turn to, we usually wait till we've made it through then realise that he was there.

Sometimes the pains so deep, it blocks everything out
I've learnt to look deeper, so I can see the way out
For every end, there's a new beginning
And every battle worth fighting ends with winning
For every darkness, there's a light
The power of love and hope can make wrong to right
When times are hard just keep heaven in mind
You can find heaven on earth just seek and find

The most important thing to remember is that where there's a will there's a way!
- Soul_Full

No comments: