Saturday, February 11, 2006

What would you do??

Hey people its SistaLova, today's post is a bit different from my normal entries.....
What would you do if u caught your man/girl with someone else?...what would you do if you were the one that got caught??
This thought came to me after a incident that occured on radio, a friend sent me this a while back and i just had to give you lot a listen. Let me give you the background knowledge.....
A lady submitted her name and number to a daytime radio station in order to have them work with her to pull a holiday prank on her husband. The couple had been having issues, and she thought that a cute prank would add some much needed laughter to the relationship.

The radio station contacted her at work to let her know she had been chosen, and they immediately called her husband at home on air to pull the prank…the thing that really got me was his reaction
Take a listen…
The truth is i have no clue as to how i would act, words cannot even express the sheer embarrasment of it all...imagine all the friends and family that may have been listening. I really did feel for the girl but at the same time i couldnt help letting out a little snigger...(you know you did too!)
Remember to leave your reactions inside the comments box....peace
- SistaLova

3 comments:

the AfroDivas said...

I have to admit that as bad mind as the husband was to his wife... I did find it funny. I mean the man wos so calm about the whole thing...imagine he'd just been BUSTED and he showed NO REMORSE. He was straight up WRONG for that.. despite all of that...i still couldn't help myself laughing. I really felt it for the woman... I don't think she'll ever live it down.

- Gabrielle

Anonymous said...

"WE ONLY MARRIED ON PAPER" & "SHE LOVES ME , SHE AINT GOIN NOWHERE" DA RUUDDEENEESSS!!! I swear down if a man ever spoke dat kind of bullshit to me .......... God help his ass!!! I felt sooo sorry for da woman thow, about she's working long hours and her husband wants to tell her that until she starts paying bills she aint got no ownership in the hse!!! men like dat need a deliverance from God!!
Nice 1 Sistalova keep doin wot ur doin!!

the AfroDivas said...

Re: Anonymous
thanx for da comment....ur right he did need deliverance!!...peace