Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Mind your own!!

Why is it that some people CAN NOT, seem to mind their own business? But yet, if you say anything about THEIR business, oh my dayzz!
It's human nature to be nosy at times, seriously, everybody is curious about others. Some people just can't respect the boundaries.

DO NOT, hold anything you've done for me over my head. If you want to do something for me, just do it. Don't go expecting certain things or doing it so you can brag about it or hold it over my head. That completely takes away from the favor.
DO NOT, blab my business just because I trusted you enough to share it. I, personally, am not afraid to share my personal experiences, problems, embarrassing moments, etc, with the people I TRUST. This does not however, mean that I trust you to determine who else should know these things. If I didn't tell someone something......MAYBE IT WAS FOR A REASON!!!
DO NOT, lecture me on something based on my past. Don't discount that people can change, mature, and become more responsible as they age. Maybe two years ago I wasn't in the right place, maybe now I am. I'll never know if I don't try :)

As I re-read this post, I seemed to have been a bit angry as my fingers were typing. Strangely enough, I wasn't mad at all, quite the opposite actually.

-SistaLova

No comments: